- Your TotalCare service begins with a visit from your Personal Home Engineer who will conduct a full inspection and analysis of your home’s operating systems, as well as all interior and exterior maintenance and repair needs. During this initial review, we will invite select service providers to your home to begin the estimating process.
- Shortly after this initial review, your Home Engineer will present the estimates, and together, we will build your Personal Property Profile, containing all your selected home and property maintenance and special projects.
- TotalCare’s proprietary tracking technology allows us to maintain accurate and up-to-date records for all the work we have done in and outside your home. It also allows us to provide you with an annual financial and maintenance history for all services you’ve received.
- TotalCare will schedule the work approved in your Personal Property Profile, and your Home Engineer will meet the service provider at your home whenever required. We will also supervise projects to ensure the work is completed correctly and on time.
- From time to time, you’re likely to encounter problems that require emergency service. As a “preferred customer” in our network, you can be confident that you’ll receive a speedy response from the appropriate service provider.
- Finally, we will even pay the bills for you. You write one monthly check to TotalCare for all services performed by our service providers. We will make sure they are paid timely and accurately.
All of this at competitive prices from the very best and fully insured local service providers around.