Autumn 2015 Homeowner eNewsletter
We have much to be thankful for, and we would like to thank each of you for allowing TotalCare to help keep your home looking its best. We wish you and your families well as we head into this holiday season!
With Thanksgiving coming up and the holidays just around the corner, you’ll want your home to be looking and functioning its best for entertaining. Here are a couple of handy lists to keep in mind, and as always, getting any of these items checked off your list takes just a phone call to your TotalCare team.
- Conclude all landscape revisions including installation of annuals
- Clean any outside furniture
- Schedule pressure washing of home, walks and patios
- Schedule interior and exterior window washing
- Polish & seal stone floors, marble floors and counter top
- Schedule deep interior cleaning and carpet or rug cleaning
- Clean all gutters & downspouts
- Check exterior lighting and replace bulbs if required
- Clean outside grill
- Service fireplaces and fire pits to ensure all are functioning properly
- Ensure HVAC system has been serviced recently and filters are clean, replace if required
- Address any handyman Items you have on your To Do list