We are looking for leading builders who are:
- An established local or regional company
- Known for their quality and excellent reputation
- Interested in generating new revenue streams from their past, current, and future client base
- Willing to invest time and resources to secure market leadership
- Well positioned in the community, and have a modern facility
- Supported by talented management and back office services
There are several costs associated with TotalCare franchisee ownership:
- Franchise fee
- Computer equipment lease
- Quarterly royalties
- Office and field support labor costs
- Marketing and sales materials and programs
- Office set-up and supplies
Steps to TotalCare Franchise Ownership
- After an initial discussion and agreement that there is a good TotalCare opportunity in your market, we will provide you with greater detail regarding our exclusive residential property management program.
- Upon review of this material and agreement to move forward, we will schedule a market visit to develop a detailed understanding of both your building business and your market. We will then review implementation of the TotalCare Franchise model in your locale and answer any questions you might have.
- If we agree to proceed, an “FDD” (Federal Disclosure Document) will be prepared. As a Franchise Company we must provide you with our FDD in compliance with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) franchise sales rule. Your FDD will be accompanied by the TotalCare Franchise Agreement (FA) and all relevant background material needed to enable you to make a well informed business decision regarding investment in a TotalCare Franchise.
- Next, we will arrange access to one or more of our current franchisees to provide insight into their experiences, the support we provide as franchisor and to answer any other questions that you may have.
- After signing your Franchise Agreement, we will provide assistance in developing a detailed business launch program including:
Support & Training
Execute our proven business model:
- Fully functional, “drop-in” service business
- Federally protected Trademark
- Custom designed IT software package to fully support the business
- Low up-front franchise fee and a reasonable royalty rate
- Comprehensive operating manuals
We provide you the tools and techniques:
- Comprehensive training (operational best practices)
- In-market presentation support at launch for subs/suppliers, clients and key influencers
- All marketing materials required for your launch
- IT training for your support staff at both our Corporate Training Center and in your local offices
- On-going support to promote your rapid and sustained growth
- Our TotalCare team will be there to help you whenever you need them
Ensuring success throughout the TotalCare network.
David W. Landers – Managing Partner, TotalCare of North America, LLC
David W. Landers is a seasoned business executive who enjoyed a 25 year career at Unilever before participating in the creation of TotalCare in 2006. As President & Chief Operating Officer for North American Food Service, he managed a one billion dollar business, winning numerous awards along the way including Global Advertising Awards and Ethics Recognition for Best Business Practices. As part of his North American responsibilities, Dave was a core member of the Pepsi-Unilever Tea Beverage Joint Venture Board of Directors. In addition, Dave held several key posts internationally for the company including President, Unilever Household Products company in Mexico, Co-Chair, World Skin Care Strategy Board and Managing Director of Unilever, Singapore.
Dave is an active member of the community, spearheading numerous community service projects. He and his wife, Barbara have been married for 36 years and have three children. Having traveled extensively throughout Europe, Asia and the globe during his tenure at Unilever, Dave is happy to be living and working in his home communities of Connecticut and Vermont.
Dave is the managing partner of TotalCare of North America, LLC, TotalCare’s franchise holding company, which he designed and incorporated in 2007. He is responsible for franchise market opportunity identification and implementation in multiple states and markets throughout the United States.
Ken Brooks – President, River Design Inc.
Fortune 500 companies might be able to afford Madison Avenue, but most smaller businesses can’t. Based in Danbury, CT, Ken Brooks started River Design with an aim to bring Madison Avenue to Main Street. Ken began working with the TotalCare team by taking over the web site development and maintenance. He continues to assist with the launch for each new market, and extends branding consistency to e-mail marketing and social media initiatives. Ken’s sister business, Lumecri Studio, also stepped in with video production and photography, providing professional visuals to support River Design’s production of printed collateral, website maintenance, e-mail marketing & SEO, and other projects to help maintain a high bar of professionalism for the TotalCare brand.
Ken also serves as Marketing Chair for Connecticut’s Honorine St. Jude Golf Classic, an annual fundraiser event supporting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Paul Newman’s Hole in the Wall Gang. He is an active member of the Danbury community where he lives with his wife, daughter, and golden retriever.
Jonathan Gibney – President, Southridge Technology Group
With more than 25 years of experience in technology and 8 more in finance, Jonathan Gibney is the co-owner and CEO of Southridge Technology, a leading IT firm and multi-year winner of the Marcum Tech Top 40 Award. He holds a certificate in Cybersecurity from MIT and, as an expert in HIPAA security, Cloud Computing and the use of technology in small and mid-sized businesses, Jonathan has been published in several regional and state dental association professional journals and is a regular conference presenter.
Mr. Gibney has also served on the board of the Brookfield Education Foundation, as President of Danbury Referral Pros Networking Group, and as both a Scout Master and Venture Post advisor in the Boy Scouts of America. In addition, having trained at the Yellowstone Institute, Jonathan volunteered on the education staff and on the animal care team at the Wolf Conservation Center in South Salem, New York. Jonathan and his family provided holiday gifts and parties to residents of Children’s Village in Dobbs Ferry, NY for 18 years and hosted Fresh Air Fund children in their home for many summers. He currently serves on the Philanthropy Committee of YMCA of Western Connecticut.
Jonathan’s strong sense of community developed during his childhood in Sandy Hook where his family was active in the local library, and where Jonathan served on Newtown’s Volunteer Ambulance Corps. Now a Brookfield resident since 2000, Mr. Gibney is happily married for over 15 years, and is the proud stepfather of two adult sons. Jonathan collects wine and indigenous art, and enjoys hiking, kayaking, cooking, movies, and contemporary discourse.
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.