June marks the beginning of Hurricane Season. Please be on the look-out for the annual letter sent this week reminding you of tips on how best to prepare. We want to ensure that you and your family are safe and your property is protected!
Summer is officially only 10 days away! We love this time of year and know you do too, so we’ll keep this short and sweet. Keep track of your summertime needs with this quick, go-to checklist:
- Confirm any exterior painting needs
- Repair, seal or replace your driveway
- Clean and seal patios and decks
- Inspect your chimneys and roof for any damage
- Clean your windows and gutters
- Deep root feed your most valued trees
- Let us know if you desire any upgrades to the outside of your home or property
- Inspect all fire and CO detection devices to ensure they are fully functioning throughout the home
- Clean your HVAC ducts/filters and dryer vents
Just a reminder that all of TotalCare’s Preferred Vendors are fully Licensed and Insured!
Believe it or not, warm weather fun is officially here! Call us today to schedule any pool services you may be interested in. Don’t have a pool? Let us know and our pool provider will work with you to bring you the pool of your dreams!