- TotalCare service begins with a visit from your Personal Home Engineer who will create a comprehensive home profile, making note of all your requirements and needs.
- Your engineer will then build an exclusive, full-year Property Management Plan which is updated annually. This plan will reflect both the TotalCare home and property services you have selected and recaps any special projects you’ve requested.
- TotalCare’s proprietary tracking technology allows us to maintain accurate and up-to-date records for all the work we have done in and outside your home. It also allows us to provide you with an annual financial and maintenance history for all services you’ve received.
- TotalCare will schedule the work approved in your Personal Property Profile, and your Home Engineer will meet the service provider at your home whenever required. We will also supervise projects to ensure the work is completed correctly and on time.
- From time to time, you’re likely to encounter problems that require emergency service. As a “preferred customer” in our network, you can be confident that you’ll receive a speedy response from the appropriate service provider.
- Finally, we will even pay the bills for you. You write one monthly check to TotalCare for all services performed by our service providers. We will make sure they are paid timely and accurately.
All of this at competitive prices from the very best and fully insured local service providers around.